Why do you shoot film?

September 9, 2011

Do you want to know my answer? Please visit ¨hei-astrid.blogspot¨ or click here for direct link. Astrid likes photography, design, cooking and she travels a lot too. So, check her blog and say ¨Hei¨!
Meanwhile, I still take pictures with my ¨Nikon fm2¨ but I will not post them until I get back to Spain because I do not have a scanner. Here I have some old pictures taken with ¨Zenit et¨: 

Quieres saber mi respuesta? Por favor visita ¨hei-astrid.blogspot¨ o haga click aquí para enlace directo. A Astrid le gusta la fotografía, el diseño, cocinar y ella también viaja mucho. Comprueba ahora su blog y di ¨Hei¨!
Mientras tano, sigo tomando fotos con mi Nikon FM2, pero no voy a ponerlas hasta que vuela a España porque no tengo un escáner. Y aquí tengo algunas fotos viejas tomadas con ¨Zenit et¨: 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...