From Paris with ♥

July 22, 2011

Pascual came from Paris yesterday and brought me some presents: ¨Mastering the art of French cooking¨ book and the authentic French macarons.
Pascual llegó ayer desde Paris y me trajó regalitos: El libro ¨Mastering the art of French cooking¨ y los auténticos macarons franceses.
I received another present recently from my sister; a lovely handmade leather bag. She did it all by herself. Ps: Thank you sister, you are very creative and talented!
Recibí otro regalito hace poco de mi hermana; un bolso hecho de cuero muy mono. Lo hizo ella misma. Nb: Gracias hermanita, eres muy creativa y talentosa!
I wish I get another present from Crystal. She is having a giveaway, a yellow waterproof 35mm camera, to all her readers. Please check out her blog ¨The House of Heart¨ for more details!
Me gustaría tener otro regalo de Crystal. Ella está sorteando una cámara de 35mm amarilla resistente al agua a todos sus lectores. Por favor echa un vistazo a su blog ¨The House of Heart¨ para más detalles!

2 comments:

CrystaL* said...

Oh you got that cookbook! I wanted it so badly after I saw the movie and still do but the ticket price on it is a little to high for my pocket book right now.
I can't believe your sister made you that beautiful leather bag. Leather seems like such a hard medium to work with and it looks like such good quality. Good Job to your sister.
Thank you so much for sharing my giveaway. There where so many response it was crazy. It kind of made me happy because sometimes I wonder if there is anyone out there. ha ha I guess there is :)
I hope you are having a great week.
Much Love,
Crystal
P.S. Those macaroons look so yummy! I hope you didn't eat them all in one sitting.

laura tj said...

your sister MADE the handbag? hebat amat!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...