Oh there'll be love, love, love

March 21, 2011

If I like one song and I'm in a mood for improving my handwriting, I'll write the lyrics on my songbook. Yesterday I've written two lyrics from Noah and the Whale.
I knew this band from an interview with Patxi López on the radio. As usual the interview started with a song requested by the guest. He chose ¨L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N¨ by Noah and the Whale. It sounds like ¨Lola¨ (made famouse by The Kinks); I like it. 
They have another song that I like called ¨5 years time¨ which has a nice and funny video. 



Si me gusta una canción y me apetece mejorar mi escritura, escribo las letras en mi libro de canciones.
Ayer he escrito dos letras de ¨Noah and the Whale¨.
Conocí esta banda de una entrevista con Patxi López en la radio. Como de costumbre, la entrevista comenzó con una canción elegida por el invitado. Eligió ¨L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N¨ de ¨Noah and the Whale¨. Suena como ¨Lola¨ (hecha famosa por The Kinks); me gusta.
Tienen otra cancíon que me gusta se llama ¨5 years time¨.

Please try to listen to: ¨L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N¨ and ¨5 years time¨!
Por favor escuchad : ¨L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N¨  y  ¨5 years time¨!
    Source: Their bated breath

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...